Saturday, March 26, 2016

NFL Shop Sale: Nike Gear 25% Off

NFLShop Sale

NFL SHOP SALE: Rare One Day Only!

I’m not the kind of fan that buys a new NFL jersey often. I still rock an old school Dawkins or McNabb Jersey on football Sundays, but this past year I decided to spend a little money and invest on some new young blood.

With all the turmoil that was going on in Chip Kelly’s final season, and the fire sale in free agency recently, I’m glad I picked correctly with getting a Jordan Matthews jersey. As you can see from the date on my tweet, I got in on last year’s Black Friday weekend sale. Both my Matthews Jersey and Black Eagles hoodie are made by Nike. They are easily the nicest fitting Eagles items that I own. I’ve heard a lot of negative comments on Nike and their Jersey quality, I’ve also heard they fit a lot tighter than previous makers Reebok. I was so concerned about spending money on high quality NFL gear and not having it fit right I actually called NFL Shop’s support for questions about the fitting. I’m happy to say both the Jersey and Hoodie fit great, are I totally recommend them to any NFL fan.

Click Here: NFL Shop 25% Off Sale!

 

The only frustrating complaint with NFL Shop is their lack of sales. Except for Black Friday Weekend (Cyber Monday) I rarely remember anything except their clearance junk going on sale. Fans usually get frustrated with the prices and buy knock off jersey’s from shady websites. Trust me, I knew a guy that sold these… they were total junk. Sure I was able to get a Jersey at a third of the price, but the colors were off, the Eagles Logo was wrong and it lasted maybe a month before I tossed it in the trash. If you’re thinking about getting a new jersey, this flash one day sale might be your best bet

Helpful Tips for Picking a Jersey

 

  • Pick a legend over one year wonder
  • Avoid players who have yet to play a snap for your team: Rookies, Free Agent signings
  • Wide receivers last longer than running backs.
  • These Jersey’s don’t shrink in the wash, so double check the sizes.
  • Nike Hoodies are slim fitting, make sure you double check your sizes

NFL Gear

Women’s Gear & Men’s Shirts

I’m eye-balling a couple NFL team shirts this year, maybe even a couple kids jerseys. My wife is a Texans fan and really likes a lot of their women’s stuff. To be honest, the Women’s line of NFL clothing is very nice but is usually a little overpriced. If you dig through the website you can find some decent deals.

Click Here: NFL Shop 25% Off Sale!

 

Leave a comment below with your thoughts or let me know what you bought! #Cheers

 

 

Mike Rigz | NFL Shop Sale: Nike Gear 25% Off - Gridiron Experts


Full Article from Gridiron Experts via http://ift.tt/1MJ3AEU

Tags


0 comments: